Brighter Day Exfoliant Scrub
Nutricentials Brighter Day leaves you with a smooth, bright complexion by removing dead skin cells and pore-blocking impurities. Unlike other exfoliants, our double-feature formula uses Pomegranate Enzymes to help loosen dead skin cells while Natural Exfoliating Minerals remove them from your skin. Combining both enzymatic and physical exfoliation more effectively clears out dead skin cells without damaging your skin. Plus, a Bioadaptive Botanical Complex and Aloe Vera nourish and soothe for post-scrub skin comfort. With a fresh scent and natural purple color to delight your senses, Brighter Day is deep-cleansing bliss.
• Made with bioadaptive botanicals that help your skin adapt to its environment.
• A clean formula with worry-free ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin.
• Gently, thoroughly, and evenly exfoliates skin’ s surface.
• Removes pore-blocking elements, leaving you with a smooth, glowing complexion.
• Calms, refreshes, softens, smooths, and leaves skin looking brighter.
• Pomegranate Enzymes break down the “glue” that holds dead skin cells to the skin’ s surface.
• Helps protect your skin against the effects of pollution and harmful free radicals by sloughing off dead skin cells, reducing the amount of polluting particles on the skin.
• Scrubs away the visible effects of stress and pollution on your skin. • Features a tube that is proudly made with 35% postconsumer resin (PCR).
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrated Silica, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Phytate, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.